Amenities / Facilities
Information of Venue
Level 1 – 80pax
Level 2 – 100pax
Indoor Size (sqm)
Level 1 & 2 : Approx. 550 m2
Outdoor Size (sqm)
Per hour rate (min. 4 hrs)
Full day (8am - 10pm)
Event Space is estimated to be available for hire in either Q1 or Q2 of 2020
How to Get There
By Public Transport – Taxi
Turn into Tyersall Avenue from Holland Road and drive for approximately 650m, then turn right into Tyersall Gate carpark. Drive another 240m towards Visitor Services @ Tyersall Gate. Alight at the drop-off point.
By Public Transport – MRT/Bus
1. The nearest MRT is Orchard Station. Take SBS Transit No. 7, 105, 123, 174, TIBS No. 75, 77, 106. Alight along Napier Road, in front of/opposite Gleneagles Hospital. Enter Singapore Botanic Gardens by the Tanglin Gate and take a 15-20 minutes stroll to National Orchid Garden.
2. Otherwise, alight at Botanic Gardens MRT station and it takes approximately 30 to 35 minutes stroll to National Orchid Garden.
By Car (3 Options – about 5-15mins walk to National Orchid Garden)
1. Park at the Learning Forest Carpark located within Singapore Botanic Gardens @ Tyersall Gate and take a 5 minutes stroll to the entrance of National Orchid Garden.
2. Park at the Singapore Botanic Gardens Gallop Extension Carpark along Tyersall Avenue and take a 7 minutes stroll to the entrance of National Orchid Garden.
3. Park at the Singapore Botanic Garden’s Botany Centre Carpark (opposite Gleneagles Hospital), Tanglin Gate, and take a 10 minutes stroll to the entrance of National Orchid Garden.